Global International College Online
GLOBAL SECONDARY SCHOOL AND COLLEGE NOW ENROLLING
STUDENTS ONLINE FOR SUMMER AND SEPTEMBER 2020
Thank you for your interest in Global International Secondary & Sixth Form College. We would have loved to invite you to our school to meet with you and share about Global but unfortunately we are unable to do this because of COVID-19. Global is committed to the health and well-being of our students, families and communities, we have therefore moved our information sessions to an online webinar format, we are however still available to consult with prospective parents and students over the phone or by email.
We welcome Parents and Students in Nigeria and all over the world to apply for our online programs. Our Admissions and Marketing team are working remotely and are available to speak to you or correspond by email or through video conferencing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or to make your enquiry or schedule an appointment.
ADMISSION AND 2020 Entrance Exams
We’re delighted you’re interested in joining our online school. Global Secondary School and College is admitting students all over the world interested in taking courses from Lower Secondary to Sixthform for summer and September 2020.
Our First Entrance exams will take place on Saturday the 20th June 2020 and thereafter, every Saturday. Kindly send an email to email@example.com to book for entrance examinations
How Distance Learning Works
WHEN YOU ENQUIRE
- Our Admissions Team will respond by email or phone within 48 hours with:
- Answers to all your questions
- List of subjects your child will register for
- A fees quotation
- Once fees are paid your child will be invited to join our Online Learning Management platform, containing a wide range of learning resources.
- You will get all your courses online quickly, using our Dynamiss LMS /Microsoft Learning Management system.
- You can see samples for all subjects on the course pages of this website. Just go to a course level on the menu bar (IGCSE for example) and click on any subject.
Assignments and tutors will be able to provide fast feedback
- Assignments in the learning Management platform will be provided at regular intervals throughout the course.
- Fast and helpful assignment feedback to your child from their Tutors.
- Email contact with Teachers at all times.
- Face to Face tutoring help by Microsoft teams or zoom by tutors
- Your child’s Progress and Learning personal tutor will be in touch and you will receive instructions to join with a timetable